One of the world top ERP companies
ERP FI (Module) Consultant
Huai Khwang (Near The Street Ratchada)
Monday - Friday (8:30 - 17:30)
- Determined on a project by project basis. Tasks may include guiding/performing installation, configuration, training, business process design, testing, Customization, and creating schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Work with and direct other resources to resolve issues as necessary. Responsible for resolving complex issues that require in depth knowledge Related to their subject matter expertise.
- Know at least three applications/technologies/areas well enough to lead the activities in that area and provide direction to client and other team members.
- Understand the capabilities and functions of almost all ERP modules.
- Lead or play a key role in at least one virtual team or workgroup.
- Develop internal work aids and knowledge capital for at least one area.
- Ensure project documentation is stored in internal ERP project repositories.
- Typically complete at least one week of training per year.
- Typically deliver at least one week of training per year.
- Other duties as reasonably required of this role or requested by management.
- Thai nationality only
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Hands-on experience in costing including cost accounting closed; especially in multinational manufacturing will be an advantage.
- Possess knowledge in accounting principles such as GL, AR, AP, standard cost & actual cost, close account by Periodic & Perpetual method including developing Periodic to Perpetual method, allocate and analyze variance of production, and allocate direct
& indirect cost to formulate total product cost.
- Possess knowledge of Activity Base Costing (ABC) and Co/By Product Costing will be an advantage.
- Possess general knowledge of some business processes such as procurement, planning, manufacturing, logistics or supply chain.
- Good knowledge in ERP software solutions, business acumen, consultation, organization and facilitation
- Good in presentation and communication skills to be able to interact with clients for our solutions offering.
- Good command of English
- Base Salary
- Dental Care
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus 1.5-2 months
- Other benefits