Employee Relation Roles:
1. Cooperate and organizing employee's activities.
2. To do disciplinary action processes such as investigate, hearing etc. and give advice to line manager to comply with the company's regulation law.
3. To coordinate with the Labour Union in relevant issue.
4. Proceed grievance and suggestions.
1. Control uniform stock and order new to fill to the stock.
2. Control and manage maid and gardener.
3. Control and manage canteen.
4. Proceed medical claim process.
Working day: Monday – Friday 08.00 – 17.00
If you would like to join a dynamic British company that is firmly established in Thailand, please send your application to:-
Human Resources Department
Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand) Ltd.
Amata City Chonburi Industrial Estate
700/801, Moo 1, Tambon Panthong,
Amphur Panthong, Chonburi 20160
Tel: (038) 469800 ext. 5446
"Together We Aim To Product Motorcycles Of The Highest Quality"
Triumph Motorcycles is a British company with over 110 years of history. Our motorcycles are designed and developed in the UK by a team of experienced and highly skilled Engineers. Our motorcycles have won many awards around the world for their design and performance and Triumph continually develops new motorcycles to compete in this exciting and fast moving industry.
Established in Thailand since 2002, Triumph now runs three factories, under the supervision of a UK management team, on the Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi. These factories produce a wide range of high quality motorcycle components and assemble a range of high quality motorcycles.
We are continually developing and expanding our production processes that now includes; injection moulding, steel and aluminium fabrication, 3 and 5 axis laser cutting, high pressure die casting, crankcase machining, and a range of finishing processes including powder painting, wet painting, polishing and chrome plating.
We are looking for intelligent, dedicated and motivated people to help Triumph expand our production. We are looking for people capable of skillfully leading a Materials Handling Team. Attractive salaries are available to suitable candidates. We are proud to invite you to join us and become part of our success.