Location : Pathumthani, Thailand
Major responsibilities of the Engineering Support roles are to support Engineering activities including Engineering documentation, Fixture documentation and the Procurement of material
for fixtures/tooling. The Engineering Support role will also arrange packaging and shipment documentation of fixtures/tooling to the assembly locations
- Ensure correct fixture naming convention has been applied to the Asset
- Manage the Test Bill Of Material and Components in Agile
- Raise Engineering Purchase Requisition’s and manage the Purchase Order(PO) until it is closed.
- Manage receiving of the material and resolve any issue with delivery
- Prepare shipping invoice and packing list and coordinate the booking of pack / ship logistics
- Manage calibration schedule and approval of reports, both in house and at Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) locations
Education, Training and Experience:
- Graduate of Vocational Certificate or High Vocational Certificate/ degree in relevant subject
- Computer literacy on MS Word, Basic MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and results-oriented
- Experience in using Oracle is preferred
- Experience in using Agile is preferred
- Effective and efficient interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Willing to work on flexible work schedules
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Willing to work outside office hours to attend conference calls, etc.
Emerson (Thailand) Limited
55, Moo 13,Bueng Kham Phroi, Lam Luk Ka,
Pathum Thani 12150