DEPARTMENT : Engineering
REPORTING TO : Plant Manager
- Managing, controlling, organizing and directing Engineering dept, which comprised of Electrical, Machine shop & Tool room, Maintenance, Overhaul, Calibration
and General store sections to achieve the company and departments objectives.
- Planning, controlling, organizing and directing to achieve the project goals
- To control manufacturing PM system.
- To control the factory environment are within the standard of World Class Performance.
- To support for all utility supply and facility
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in Engineering
- Good command of spoken and written English
- 7 or more years of engineering experience including of management.
- Good communication skill with strong leadership.
- Require Industrial PLC experience. Siemens, Allen Bradley or similar”
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW
to submit your application.
Candidates who are interested in this position, please send an application with full resume in English, expected salary and recent photo to address below.
Human Resources Division
89/1 Moo 8 Soi Wat suan som, Phoochaosamingprai Rd.,
Aumphur Praradaeng, Samutprakarn, Thailand