We’re looking for a highly motivated Employee Relations Specialist.
Our ideal candidate is confident in his/her skills, has a great attitude, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to join a dynamic team centred around innovation. In foodpanda
you can be the best version of yourself as we enable the freedom to be creative and passionate.
- Primary responsible for
effectively managing and communicating associate policies and procedures, acting upon non-compliance issues, investigating disciplinary situations, resolving grievances and enacting the health and safety policies
- Manages and provides local labor relations with managers in effectively working with employees’ issues
- Manages and leads the discussion of the employee policies
- Monitors compliance of local employee policies, procedures and documentation with
local regulations and proactively flags issues of non-compliance
- Provides guidance/advice on any ER related matters
- Documents investigative path, recommendations, and resolution. Writes investigative summaries in a clear, concise and legally defensible manner
- Conducts climate assessments by leveraging inclusive investigative skills to identify underlying issues
- When appropriate, engages control partners including but not limited to the Legal, Compliance, and People Team employees to assist in resolving work
- Executes on a robust risk and controls agenda
- Provides ER Learning session and reporting to address emerging trends and issues
- Consults and partners with stakeholders to accurately diagnose issues and provide advice and solutions that maximize business results
- Strong investigation/consulting/problem resolution experience with demonstrated ability to influence all employee levels from front line to senior
- Able to quickly up a complex people/business situation, sort through the facts, develop alternatives and make sound recommendations. Serves as an
- Identifies issues using critical thinking, data analytics and judgment to make fact-based decisions and recommendations
- Demonstrates and promotes expected risk/controls behaviors by holding self and others accountable to operate within established procedures/parameters
and to proactively prevent and/or address risk and control issues
- Able to quickly review a highly sensitive situation, sort through fact and emotion. Can assemble the full story by pulling together facts, information
and opinions from a variety of sources while maintaining relationships.
- Utilizes critical thinking and analytical skills regularly to identify issues and trends, develop solutions and/or recommendations to address root
cause and mitigate further risk
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Human Resources Management, Law or relevant field
2 to 3 years of experience on employee relations matters focusing on labor relations, employee relations, case and conflict management
- Detailed knowledge of employment laws and regulations in Thailand
- In depth expertise of policies/procedures and business practices
- Strong analytical, planning & organization and change management skills
- Great attention to detail and a high level of confidentiality
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of relevant software
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to collaborate with all levels of employees
- Good in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good command of Thai and English, both spoken and written.
What we offer:
- Employee Discount Codes
- Annual Bonus
- Types of leave: birthday, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity
- Medial insurance (OPD/IPD)
- Annual health check up
- Free gym membership
- eLearning platform
- Regular company and team events
- Free drinks every Friday and lunch box once a month!
We thank all applicants for their interest and efforts. All applications will be reviewed, however, only shortlisted applicants
will be contacted due to volume of applications. If you don't hear from us within 2 weeks, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Follow us for new opportunities
Careers Page: https://careers.foodpanda.com/
Facebook: “foodpanda Careers