Major Duties/ responsibilities
- Support safety audits and on-site inspections to identify and analyze workplace hazards and unsafe equipment, working practices, or
working conditions and also consider the preventive measurement.
- Investigate accidents, complete or verify accident reports, and liaise with technical specialists and external health and safety authorities
to identify the causes of accidents and prevent their recurrence.
- Perform risk assessment and environmental impact and recommend changes to working processes and conditions to ensure that all employees
have a safe and healthy working environment and that the organization complies with all current and future regulations and laws, and the organization’s safety policies and standards
- Maintain and analyze records of workplace injuries, illness, and absences to identify areas of concern and also follow up the corrective
and preventive action in progress.
- Educate and train the organization’s workforce on health and safety to ensure that they understand and comply with the organization’s
health and safety policies and standards
- Perform the monitoring of working environment with authorized person.
- Support and participate Quality System Activities; ISO/TS 16949 ISO 14001 and ISO/OHSAS 18001 etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
LIST POSITION SKILLS, ABILITIES & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Occupational Health & Safety.
- 1-2 year experience in EH&S of manufacturing environment
- Good command of English and Computer literacy
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, planning skills ,numerical skills
- Strong attention details and problem solving skills
Interesting candidate please submit your personal data, recent photo and expected of salary to:
APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Human Resources Department
American Axle & Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
500/52 Moo 3, Tambol Thasit, Amphur Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140