• Responsible for the sales of e-commerce system solutions for retail, F&B, service and other industries.
• Responsible for collecting and guiding the requirements of relevant customers, and outputting pre-sales solutions documents based on the company's product capabilities.
• Responsible for organizing communication with customer regarding business, product, and technical issue, as well as the output of subsequent proposals, bids, and contracts, and finally completing the signing.
• Deliver customer needs to the technical development team and assist the technical team in communicating with customers during the delivery process.
• Responsible for insight into the demand trends of the industry and the market, and guide the development direction of the company's e-commerce system
• Bachelor’s degree or above, computer, electronic information, communication engineering preferred.
• Have strong learning ability and ability to withstand stress.
• Familiar with 1-2 key industries.
• Have a sense of innovation and the skills to output solutions according to customer characteristics and needs.
• Possess strong data analysis and excellent writing skills, to output solution slides and proposal
• Possess good comprehensive qualities, a sense of responsibility and mission.
The company benefits:
1) Social insurance
2) Health insurance
3) Life insurance
4) Accident insurance
5) Variable bonuses depend on company's profit and decision.
6) Mobile phone and transportation reimbursement for business purpose.