Position: E-Business Manager
Department: E-Business, Wuerth (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Carry out the rollout of our e-business solutions e.g. Online-Shop, Customer App, E-Procurement, and other services as a Project Manager.
- Maintain product marketing data to ensure all technical and design solutions are according to Würth E-Business Ecosystem and local customer requirements by working with the Product Management
- Shop Management for creating, executing, and controlling the development of E-Business Activities.
- Introduce and promote training courses, best practices, presentations, and support ride-along for the effective acquisition of E-Business customers
to Sales Reps as a part of the ADM Integration Program to our Würth E-Business Ecosystem. Enable the Sales Reps to sell E-Business Tools as a buying solution.
- Continuously controlling and reporting the development of E-Business sales and customers of sales reps and business units involved e.g. sales conversion rate, user behavior,
etc. via online analysis tools.
- Provide technical back-end IT system support in basic setup and new technical possibilities and functions for E-Business Tools by collaborating with all in-house departments
and Würth IT specialists.
- Handle the request and make strategic suggestions regarding Technical Development and Rollout in E-Business with Würth IT.
- Coordinate with internal and external service providers to do digital marketing e.g. SEA, Email Marketing, etc.
- Being a central point of contact for customers and co-workers in all E-Business matters.
- Being a central support function for all Online-Shop backend and WS1, STEP, and IPL interface issues.
- Regularly exchange with E-Business Team at regional and group levels.
- Ensuring smooth operations of our online omnichannel environment for his or her own company.
- Achieving E-Business targets according to yearly, quarterly, and monthly budget.
- Able to prioritize and implement tasks in accordance with the E-Business Strategies from Würth Group.
- Maintain up-to-date E-Commerce Trends and IT Solutions, and aware of the current digital business models and consumer requirements.
- Have a deep technical understanding of E-Commerce Platform, Excel, PIM & ERP systems, and all related systems in conception, design, implementation, and integration.
- Able to create and present customer-specific solutions simply and understandably to work colleagues and customers.
Requirements for the Job Holder:
Education: University degree in economics, business informatics, industrial engineering, or a comparable degree
Working Experience: > 5 years, experience in Asian and European working culture
Operational Area: Wuerth (Thailand) Co., Ltd., occasional business trips
Languages: English & Thai fluent, spoken, and written
Personality: Highly initiative, target-oriented, strong communication, patient, team-minded, systematic, analytical and methodic method of