- Ensure that adequate systems and procedures are in place to manage all controlled documents in line with corporate policy and that they are amend and updated as necessary
- Obtain, register, label, distribute and archive controlled document in paper copies and electronic media
- Ensure constant availability and validity of documents and manuals
- Ensure inter-document synchronization
- Ensure that controlled documents are in proper templates
- Provide Thai VietJet Air departments and staff with the necessary documents and manuals- Manage corporate document control database for all controlled documents (including internal and external document)
- University in any field
- Excellent written English skill (TOEIC 750 or above)
- Experience in IT System, including strong proficiency in MS-Words
- 1-3 years or relevant experience (document control or aviation) is preferred. Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Must be detail – oriented with a concern of quality
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritized in an as-hoc, fast – pace environment
- Ability to consistently follow policies and procedures- Previous experience in quality management system, document management system or IOSA/ISO standards is a plus.
Thai VietJet Air Joint Stock Company Limited is a subsidiary of Vietnamese Vietjet Air, Operating an intensive flight network in Thailand and Vietnam.We are planning to expand its operation throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
The airline’s mission is to meet the increasing travel demands of domestic and international travelers by providing punctual flights and a high quality of service.