Our client is a global IT services company. They offer an advanced portfolio of application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to businesses and governments worldwide.
- Understanding the client context and business requirements by conducting interviews and focus groups with stakeholders such as clients and subject matter experts.
- Proposing technology solutions and translating business requirements into a functional design.
- Developing high-quality work outputs such as presentation slides, business and solution plans, functional design & specification documents, test reports, training materials, etc.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Extensive experience (i.e. at least 2 years) in a similar role or working environment, preferably in professional services or working at a client office or client project.
- Having experience in consulting for the Automotive, Manufacturing industry.
- Strong analytical thinking, with exceptional organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of the business process or digital technology implementation.
- Annual Bonus
- Group health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Dental treatment
- Overseas training
- Language allowance
- Traveling allowance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual leave starting from 12 days up to 21 days/years