• Monitor user behavior to ensure compliance with enterprise security policies.
• Assess new law and regulation related to government IT security requirements.
• Be a trainer for data protection and privacy by design courses.
• Perform risk assessment & prepare security policy improvement periodically.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Information Technology or IT related field.
• Strong IT skills including knowledge on software programming.
• 3 years of experience or above in digital security, IT compliance or related field.
• Presentation and coaching skills.
• Problem solving skills and ability to work with pressure.
• Interesting in new Technologies.
• Certificate in professional cyber security a plus.
“Passion for Better”
SCG is a leading conglomerate company operating for over a century with an embedded sustainable development approach under good corporate governance principles. SCG pledges further efforts to create excellent innovations, services and integrated solutions in 3 core business units, namely Cement-Building Materials Business, Chemicals Business, and Packaging Business.
The key of SCG is our people. We aim to empower our employees by providing skill and capability enhancement at all levels to meet ever-changing consumer demands. We believe that over 50,000 SCG employees in our businesses across ASEAN region will collectively seek solutions and create innovations for better living of consumers. And we are ready to move forward together to pursue the development of community and society for sustainable growth.