To improve the experience of digital services for customer and distributors. Moreover, he/she can manage and be a technical support for end-to-end product development in order to deliver
the best digital experience.
Key Responsibilities ;
- Gather and interpret business needs and opportunities for improvement and translate those needs into requirements for the design and technical teams to execute against.
- Manage to do a proof of concept (POC) according to the business needs.
- Generate epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria to provide guidance to internal and external development teams.
- Develop and communicate solution wireframes to direct UX/UI design team. Collaborate with the design team to create solution flows and visual design elements.
- Analyze pros & cons and provide a recommendation for possible user experience improvement and implementation plan.
- Leverage any insights, industry trends and cross functional input to develop a strategy for digital experiences.
- Review user experience reports and identify issues and trends for the future.
- Manage related documentation along with the action plan of each project to meet expected timeline.
- Work with the Customer and TOP team and related parties to improve the digital platforms/channels
Position Specification Requirements ;
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, MIS, MBA, BA, or Computer Science or other related fields
- 3-5 years of working experience with minimum 2 years of experience in digital development
- Any life insurance working experience would be strongly preferred
- Must be able to handle multiple ongoing projects, and prioritize work to meet internal and external deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with global, cross-functional teams
- Experience of Agile methodology
- Experience of leading and managing development team
- Excellent technical understanding of programming, mobile application, and database
- Able to travel and work on weekend if necessary
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Good command of English both speaking and writing