This role is within the Marketing & Online Department. The platform is the online connection between our service and clients. Digital Platform Officer role is responsible for plan, implement, and upgrade the Wealth Management online channels including
website & mobile app to meet business requirement
Role and Responsibilities /
- Plan, implement, and upgrade the Wealth Management online channels (website & mobile app) to meet business requirement
- Manage and maintain online channels, taking into account functionality & content
- Respond to and troubleshoot on online channel issue
- Improve the user experience regularly
- Performing user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Prepare report by collecting and analyzing pattern of client usages
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or above graduates in finance, data analysis, computer engineering, or related field.
- Few years in related experience in securities business is a plus.
- Organized, detail-oriented and good analytical skill
- Knowledgeable in programming skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We offers career development, and is committed to developing each employee to fulfill his/her potential. Successful candidates
can look forward to competitive remuneration package, fringe benefits and exciting career prospects.
Interested applicants: Please send your detailed resume and salary history to:
The Human Resources Department
Kiatnakin Phatra Securities Public Company Limited
8th Floor Human Resources Department,
Muang Thai-Phatra Office Tower 1,
252/6 Ratchadaphisek Rd.,Huay-Kwang, Bangkok 10310
(Applications will be treated with strictly confidential)