Our client is a Pharmaceutical industry in Chonburi.
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, mobile, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Identifying trends & insights, and optimize spend & performance based on the insights.
- Managing digital marketing campaigns, including all traffic, conversion and optimization efforts to reach revenue goals and KPIs while maximizing ROI.
- Utilizing the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Designing and implementing a social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Bachelor’s/Master's Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- At least 5 years' experiences in Online and Digital Marketing PPC, GDN, SNS, Facebook Ads, Email marketing, SEO, SEM.
- Solid knowledge of website analytic tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Strong entrepreneurial, analytical, strategic thinking & planning, presenting, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in business: Medicine, cosmetic, food supplements, healthcare, mom & baby or related field preferred.
- Experience in international digital marketing preferred.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, group insurance, and variable bonus and a five-day working week.
Reference Code: DM1210201