• Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
• Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels. Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
that engage, inform, and motivate
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing search engines