Life cycle management the public cloud / containers and VMs server/infrastructure and related platforms such as AWS Cloud.
Implement, manage and maintain support the automation workflows for deployment .
Performance management and capacity planning.
Incident handling and problem solving.
Able to support out of office hours.
Contribute ideas and researching (technological and product) to enhance the overall service experience.
Enable the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information System, or related fields.
- 3 to 5 years Linux and/or Windows System administration and engineering experience, specifically CentOS and Ubuntu.
- Familiarity with virtualization, cloud platforms, docker management platform, AWS Kubernetes.
- Well versed in internet architectures, including web, application, and database components such as Nginx, Apache, Memcached,MySQL, Redis, Kafka, ElasticSearch, MongoDB.
- Familiarity with continuous deployment methodology and other common DevOps tools including Git, Jenkins and configuration tools such as Ansible,Puppet.
- Understanding of firewall and network
- Experience with application load balancing solutions for scaling and High Availability.
- Ability and flexibility to join in on an on-call rotation for escalations in support of our 24x7x365 operation.
- Strong problem‐solving abilities coupled with a desire to take on a challenge.
- Proven ability to stay abreast and continually expand knowledge in the areas of new technological developments and trends.