Qualifications and requirements:
- Male at least 22-23 years old.
- Thai Nationality.
- Good English level.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Notice period not longer than 1 month
- The previous experience must all be as a junior/helpdesk engineer.
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced desktop troubleshooting skills through past experience.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Any knowledge in IT, Windows, Linux etc’ is a plus.
- Overall work one year of experience in
a similar role.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Configuring, and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Qualified applicants are requested to mail, or email their details including resume of career to date, present salary, a recent photograph, and contact telephone number.
**Only applications submitted in English will be accepted. **
NETsolutions Asia Limited
16th Floor, Sitthivorakit Building
5 Soi Pipat, Silom, Bangkok 10500
Tel : (02) 401 9250 Fax : (02) 200-0370
Homepage : http://www.nsasia.co.th/