- Support to coordinate Engineer job to complete vehicle project.
- Utilize CAD program 3D and 2D (CATIA or relate programe) to design and visualize vehicle projects.
- Study and thinking of possible design solutions.
- Understand basic of Mold, Die manufacture process.
- Understand basic drawing standard.
- Coordinate design meeting with relate division.
- Create design procedure manuals.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Male, Thai Nationality, Age between 20 – 25 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
- New fresh graduates are welcome.
- Have knowledge in Excel & Basic Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint).
- Good service mind and positive attitude.
- Able to use CATIA and CAD program will be advantage.
- Able to communicate by Japanese language will be advantage.
- English skill is good include listening, speaking and writing.
- Other competency such as presentation skill, negotiation skill, communication skill, service mind, good team
player, problem solving, logical thinking and initiative.
- Overtime Working
- Company Bus
- Site at upcountry allowance THB 100
- Health Insurance (OPD THB 1,000 per
- Dental Treatment fee (THB 3,000 per
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare,
- New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Training & Development working skill
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Uniform (Polo shirt & Jacket)
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply or in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications
and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo by clicking on"Apply Now"
Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
1 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 60/4,
Ramkhamhaeng Rd., Huamark,
Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Contact Number: 061-410-1116 (Khun Tipwarin)
Only shortlist candidates will