SALARY: not over 32,000 Baht/month
- Support to coordinate Engineer job to complete vehicle project.
- Utilize CAD program 3D and 2D (CATIA or relate program) to design Vehicle parts and visualize vehicle projects.
- Study and thinking of possible design solutions.
- Understand basic drawing standard.
- Coordinate design meeting with related division.
- Create design procedure manuals.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Thai Nationality, not over 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- New graduate is welcome.
- Experience between 1-2 years.
- Good experience to Vehicle part design.
- Good experience to utilize CATIA program.
- Have knowledge in Excel & Basic Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Good service mind and positive attitude.
- Able to use CAD program will be advantage.
- Able to communicate in Japanese language will be advantage.
- Able to design Vehicle assembly process will be advantage.
Location: Bang Bo District, Samut Prakan
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
and click "LIKE" to receive updates on new job vacancies.
Fischer & Partners Recruitment Thailand Office:
Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.
63 Athenee Tower 23rd Floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330