Our client is a global design, construction, and renovation agency who are experts in the Retail business. They are currently looking for a highly competent candidate to fill the position of Head of Design to support their growing business.
- Ensuring, and managing the Store Design team to provide store design and solutions under the client’s corporate identity and consumer behavior requirements.
- Developing integrated design concepts and monitoring the team to deliver both 3D design and CAD drawings within timelines.
- Proposing retail visual communications concepts and guidelines.
- Managing the strategic deployment of communications in shops into physical spaces and in accordance with layout designs.
- Constantly researching the latest retail trends and consumer experiences to propose strategic design solutions.
- Collaborating with other related parties to contribute design works to address specific project objectives.
- Ensuring brand guidelines and directives are implemented, embraced and adhered to in all executions.
- Reporting to supervisors on project progress and issuing with suggested solutions.
- Producing work that adhere to brand standards, but also exploring new interpretations of the brand and developing out-of-the-box approaches to grow the retail experience.
- Thai nationality only, with a Bachelor degree in Architecture, Product (Furniture) Design, or Interior Design.
- More than 10 years’ professional level experience is required.
- Has a strong background in creative interior design especially in retail projects.
- Very good English communication skills are mandatory.
- Time bound and multi-tasking skills are essential.
- Portfolio required.
- 3D Max, Sketchup and Auto CAD skills are a must.