- Study and understand the client’s business processes including their effect on data and reporting, and applies the knowledge gained in designing data and
- Manage analyze projects. such projects include initiatives to perform root cause analyses, create recommendations for corrective action and work with business
verticals to implement them.
- Evaluate business performance, strategic, action, and integrated plans for the public sector.
- Develop and presentation, analyses and reports to support business functions.
- Manage and reports to the relevant teams, providing support on the usage of these tools.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Operations to make data driven decisions.
- Follow up and evaluate the performance regularly and continuously improve the operation.
- Thai Nationality
- MBA or Master's Degree in Marketing
Management, Engineering, Economics or related field
- 10 years experience in consulting business or in Corporate business plan and Strategic Planning, project feasibility analysis, Business Research & Data Analytics
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills, with strong computer literacy
- Pleasant personality, well-organized, and good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Thai Communication
- Good attitude, team player and ability to work independently and under time pressure
We also offer the attractive remuneration packages:
- 5-day work week
- Bonus(Performance/results-based bonus)
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental allowance
- Provident fund
- Annual Physical check-up
- Annual leave 15 days/year
- Special event (Company trip, Staff party, etc.)
Contact : Khun
Suchada Ploypetch (Poui)
Human Capital Department (HCD) : TRIS Corporation Limited
191 Silom Complex Building, 18th Floor,Room 1-4, 4A
Silom Rd., Bangrak, Bangkok Tel: 0 2032 3000 ext. 8533 ,086 776 6595
pouihappy, Linkedin: TRIS Corporation Limited