URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
- Maintain and develop IT policy, plan and manage all IT infrastructure, storage, backup, network, server and security.
- Ensuring the practice of IT asset management inclusive of component inventory maintenance and associated documentation.
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure (e.g. networking equipment, firewall, wireless network and servers)
- Protecting data networks by developing access control policies, implementing data security measures, and configuring data backup solutions
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, ERP and other network and system problems
- Design guidelines and procedures for IT network administration and security best practices
- To propose modern IT technology to enhance the efficiency & effectiveness of business operations.
- To oversee and control all IT activities as the J-SOX compliance (including ITCLC and ITGC), the ISO 9001:2015, PDPA, CTPAT and Thailand Computer Crimes Act.
- Co-ordinate with vendors, outsource service and Japan HQ (IT) in order to solve any problem.
- Provide training and coaching for subordinates for their self-development as appropriate and as necessary for Company’ s business growth and efficiency.
- Age 30 years old up(Thai nationality only)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science, IT or relevant field.
- Good communication skills in English.
- At least 5 years in administering system infrastructure preferably from manufacturing Japanese company.
- Able to work at Samutsakhon Area.
Roland Digital Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
30/122 Moo 1, Sinsakhon Industrial Estate,
T. Khok Kham, A. Muang Samutsakhon,