As Data Scientist, you will be working with high complex structured and unstructured datasets. Yes, we are talking terabytes. You will be building Statistical, Machine Learning, and/or Deep Learning models
to solve business problems, improve operation, and build data products.
- Build state-of-the-art Deep Learning models to tackle Computer Vision and NLP problems
- Work with data/product engineers to deploy it to production and/or build a data product out of your ML models
- Communicate with the stakeholders to understand the business problem, solve the problem using data, and effectively present the insights/results
- B.S./M.S./PhD in mathematics, statistics, data science, computer science, electrical engineering, or related field
- Good understanding of data science: data visualization, regression, clustering and classification
- Fluent in Python (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn)
- At least 1 year experience working with Machine Learning (Decision Trees, SVMs, Logistic Regression, PCA, Kernel Methods, LDA, QDA)
- At least 1 year working with Deep Learning. Being fluent in at least one DL framework (e.g. Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, MxNet, PyTorch, CNTK)
- Alternatively opening for someone with data analytics background.
- Experience working with big data is a plus
- Experience with parallel/distributed/cloud computing is a plus
- Experience training Deep Learning models on multiple GPUs is a plus
- Knowledge on (Deep) Reinforcement Learning is a plus
- Experience with unsupervised and generative models are a big plus (e.g. Autoencoders and GANs)
- Experience with multi-task learning is a big plus
- Proficiency in SQL and MongoDB
- Good command of English
- Can self-manage a project from start to finish
- New graduates having worked with ML/DL in the academia are welcome
- Group health insurance.
- You pick your equipment (Mac / Windows)
- Semi Flexible working hour
- Work from home day !!
- Free Snacks and Drinks
- Free lunch on Friday
- Friday Wow Massage !!