To discover insights from massive amounts of structured and unstructured data to help shape or meet specific business
needs and goals. Also, design and implement data modeling for solving specific and complex problem within business purpose by using advance technique of data science such advance statistic, mathematical model, and machine learning.
Role & Responsibility
- Mine and analyze data to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques
and business strategies.
- Devise and utilize models and algorithms to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation,
ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including the Executive, Business Units, Data and IT teams to identify
opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Coordinate with the software developers, data analysts and data engineers to strategize and execute the
development of data products and monitor outcomes.
- Master Degree or higher in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Financial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, Computer Science, or business-related fields.
- 2+ years of experience in manipulating data sets and building models and algorithms.
- Advanced knowledge in a variety of statistical techniques, data mining techniques and machine learning techniques.
- Experience with programming languages and tools: Python, Java, C++, Scala, R, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, Julia, Spark, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with creating and advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis,
modeling, clustering, decision trees, neal networks and etc.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, Spark and etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift and etc.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai.
PTG Energy Public Company Limited
90 CW Tower, Tower A,
33rd Floor, Ratchadaphisek Road,
Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel: 02-168-3377, 02-168-3388 ต่อ 726