PRTR is now working with a multinational company to find potential candidates for a Data Center Engineer. Potential candidates should have extensive experience in System Operation; Windows and Linux. Fluent in English is preferred because you have to work
with colleagues worldwide.
- Providing a 2nd level support for server and storage worldwide.
- Installing, configuring, managing, and monitoring server and storage infrastructure.
- Maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Ensuring high levels of systems and infrastructure availability by monitoring, troubleshooting problems and outages.
- Being a part of Server and Storage environment activities: Backup system-related responsibilities.
- Providing 1st and 2nd level support for all Backup systems.
- Restoring operations and disaster recovery testing, maintaining documentation and assists the 1st level support team in building and maintaining a proper knowledge base.
- Minimum 3 years of troubleshooting and configuration on Windows and Linux (Centos and OS).
- Technical experience of Backup (Comvualt), Server (VMware), Storage (SAN) and Database (MSSQL).
- Having a good understanding of Active Directory, Microsoft System Center.
- Basic knowledge of Networking.
- English competency should be very good.