Responsibility for managing master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues include conducting full lifecycle analysis to
include requirements, activities, and design. To do well in this role, candidate may need a very fine eye for details, experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases and also monitor performance and quality
control plans to identify improvements.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Performing statistical analysis, market research and analyzing housing data trends to derive the insight for team consulting and writing reports with strong, supportable
- Develops specific, customized reports, ad hoc analyses, and/or data visualizations using BI tools such as Power BI, Google Analytics with clearly communicating upon report
- Gathers, analyzes, evaluates, and interprets data stored in organization information systems based on business need.
- Leverage data to build conviction and consensus around prioritizing features that improve the customer experience and scale the business
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Managing master data, including creation, filter, and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and point out the problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Willing to do end-to-end data analytics processes as well as advanced analytics if needed
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Google Analytics, SEO, keyword analysis and web analytics aptitude, for marketing analyst roles
- Well-understanding of data protection issues
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Technical Knowledge
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Statistics and methods
- BI tools
- Data cleaning / normalization/ RDMB Concept
- Google Analytics
- Having Toeic score is advantage (minimum 400)
*** All positions requited strong creativity, human relation and team working spirit. ***
Prior experience in property business will be an advantage.
The company offers successful candidate vary competitive remuneration and opportunity for growth. Please send application letter with full resume
stating present and expected salary together with a recent photo to:
Noble Development Public Company Limited
1035 Noble Building, Ploenchit Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: 02-251-9955 Ext. 1920
(Applications will be held in strict confidence.)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted