Position: Customer Service Manager
Location: MRT Phetchaburi or personal car
Salary Range: Up to 70K
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00 AM - 17.40 PM
- Set up the 5-star working standard of quality customer experience for Customer Service Team including processes, SLAs, and KPIs with agreement from related parties.
- Create an efficient workflow and solid structure in managing customer omnichannel experience, professionally communicating with inquiring customers, answering support and service questions, basic technical troubleshooting, following
up on cases, asking for feedback, and keeping track of all necessary documentation related to customer interactions.
- Ensure working standards are followed properly by monitoring and consulting team members in day-to-day operation and continuously review and reiterate ways to improve performance, efficiency, and efficacy.
- Create and monitor necessary reports for measuring and enhancing overall service quality e.g. Customer Service team’s performance report, summary report of all cases raised by customers (Inquiries, Requests, and Complaints)
with root causes and countermeasure analysis.
- Provide insights from customer data to other departments in an effort to grow the business and reduce churn rate.
- Set up weekly/monthly meeting with management and related parties to discuss problems found and improvement ideas based on metrics and customer feedback.
- Plan and manage the department budget and handle cost reduction programs, if any.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience in Customer Service, Operations management for B2B business with highly technical products/services.
- Strong working knowledge of customer service software, databases and service improvement tools e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk etc. (You will be leading personal in company system migrate)
- Must possess educational background in Chemistry at least from Senior High School.
- Excellent command in verbal and written English for business communication and negotiation.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques to restructure workflow and transform business functionalities.
- High level of integrity, self-motivation, and time management with goal and deadline orientation mindset.· Ability to lead and organize cross-functional team to deliver end results on regular basis.
- Excellent data analytics. Advanced Excel is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Operations Management or related field.
- Background in trading business will be preferred.
*Applications will be treated in strict confidence. All material submitted in connection with your application will become part of our confidential recruitment files.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *
Kelly Services Staffing & Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
(A PERSOLKELLY Company)
27th Floor, Empire Tower 3, Unit 2707,
1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 | Thailand
Contact Person: Philaluk T. (Pla) / Consultant
Or Tel/Whatsapp: 0894424636