Purposes of the position
- Manage daily execution of customer service activities pertaining to the arrangement of warehousing, distribution and import/export shipments.
- Ensure proper and timely execution and follow up on customers’ instructions and requests
- Accurate data entry into ERP system for the inbound and outbound job
- Updating the inventory management system timely and accurately.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
A: Account Management
- Attend to customer inquiries and manage customer expectation in coordination with Commercial and Operation department.
- Timely and error free processing of customer’s instructions.
- Trouble shooting/solving of daily issues.
any customer’s complaints to the Senior Executive, Customer service and Operation Manager.
Planning and Co-ordination
of work order instruction for the daily warehouse receiving / releasing of cargoes
of import / export documents (BL, invoice, packing list etc.,) to ensure all documents are ready on hands for customs declaration
of inbound / outbound customs declaration to ensure HS code and details are tally with the shipping documents
with Carrier’s agent and freight forwarder to follow up the arrival / departure of inbound and outbound shipment
enter for inbound shipment / Checking draft of BL for export shipment
local charges billings from Carrier to ensure all transactions are accurate and in accordance with standard rate before submit to Finance department to issue check for payment
update inbound and outbound transaction onto ERP system (Microsoft Dynamic) or manually update using excel.
update inventory report onto ERP system or manual update using excel, any discrepancy – to double check with operation team.
send inventory report to customers on regular basis as per contract.
Job File Management
a daily update and accurate filing of documentations.
Costing and Billing
ensure job costing is completed in Manual or ERP system and review job budget with consideration of additional charges.
inform customer timely for any additional charges incurred.
work closely with operation and finance team to ensure timely received of billing from vendors
accurate billing to customer in accordance to the services rendered
with customer to ensure timely payments to minimize aging payments that are more than 30 days.
Any other tasks or assignments as may be assigned from time to time
Specific requirements for the position
- 2-3 Years experiences working for 3rd party Logistics service providers, freight forwarders and bonded / free zone warehouse service providers
- Candidate without work experience (logistics related studies) are welcome to apply
- Good command of written and spoken English to liaise with International customers on a daily basis.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft excel is preferred
- Fresh Graduates with good command of written and spoken English are welcome to apply
- Meticulous, responsible and positive work attitude.
- Ability to work on cross-functional and multicultural teams.
- Able to perform effectively in a high pressure and fast paced working environment
- We only consider applicant with logistics, warehousing and freight forwarding background and experiences or new graduate –
logistics or business administration major.
- Mon – Fri 08:30 Hrs - 17:30 Hrs.
- Candidate to expect working beyond office hours approx. 3 days per week
- Working on Sat and / or public holiday during audit season
- Bonus based on the staff performance and performance of the whole group.
- Accident and Health insurance.
- Mobile phone allowance.
- Social Security.
Access World Logistics (Thailand) Company Limited
909 Ample Tower · 11th Floor
Room No. 11/2 · Debaratana Road
Kwaeng Bang Na Nuea · Khet Bang Na
Bangkok · 10260 · Thailand
T: +66 2 744 3363, +66 2 744 3364