Customer Marketing Manager, Lifecycle & Retention
We’re looking for an awesome professional to build, scale and optimise automated lifecycle programs and campaigns, helping customers discover the value of a relationship with SiteMinder.
Working closely with Marketing Ops, Strategy Ops, Product, Customer, Sales and the rest of the Marketing team, you’ll spearhead efforts to define, champion and execute an impactful customer engagement strategy from the ground
up to increase lifetime value and reduce churn through personalised adoption, retention and upgrade lifecycle programs.
Who we are
Ever booked hotel accommodation on
Booking.com, Expedia or TripAdvisor? Chances are, you’ve used SiteMinder. Our goal is to liberate hoteliers with technology that makes a world of difference, and we do that by helping them find and acquire guests online.
We are the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels, supporting 35,000 hotels in 160 countries to generate more than 87 million reservations on our platform each year.
As the Customer Marketing Manager, Lifecycle & Retention, your primary responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Partner with the Product team to: Understand the product vision and customer journey for each feature, create relevant comms to guide users through product funnels, plan and execute the launch of new products and features
- Develop and own the lifecycle program strategy, content creation, customer segmentation, targeting requirements, and campaign measurement approach
- Partner closely with other teams — product, design, customer success, and sales — to serve the most effective content possible, share and learn from feedback, and strengthen our customer-facing efforts across the board
- Work with data, product, and engineering teams to define the right customer attributes (i.e. personas, behavioural data, email and product engagement) to build relevant, personalised, and real-time campaigns using transactional,
promotional, and educational content strategies
- Design standard business rules (frequency, prioritisation, channel, exclusions) in partnership with Customer and product teams. Manage the delivery of programs via CRM, email, web, in-app, chat channels
- Work with the Customer Marketing Growth & Optimisation lead on conversion optimisation and an iterative testing program for lifecycle initiatives.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a lifecycle marketing or customer marketing role, working with complex segmentation models, preferably in a SaaS organisation
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce (SFDC), Intercom, Marketo, Tableau, Google Analytics, Optimizely or similar tools
- Proven experience in analysing and interpreting complex customer and campaign performance data to optimise outcomes and prioritise initiatives
- Excellent writing and editing skills that reflect an ability to clarify and simplify complicated issues and technical subject matter, with a versatility in tone and technique, depending on the intended audience
How to apply
Does this job sound like you? If yes, please apply with a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply
Why join SiteMinder?
At SiteMinder, you’ll do the best work of your career. We’re the trailblazers of our industry and our enemy is closed thinking, so you’ll have the chance to be creative and question the status quo. Every day, you’ll have new
problems to solve - and meet new people to learn from. We continue to grow rapidly and we’re committed to supporting the learning you need as you grow with us.