Our client is a retailer; selling food, grocery, apparel, home appliance, electrical appliance, etc. They are now looking for a Customer Insight Analyst to join their team.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction feedback, analyzing and fluently understanding its context. If it is required, coordinating with appropriate stakeholders to resolve any upcoming issues.
- Being able to follow and resolve cases based on aligned SLA with the business team.
- Supporting the internal data analytic including creating, analyzing, and tracking marketing data to provide insights aimed at improving business performance.
- Contributing to the effective functioning by assisting the team with a variety of internal multi-tools, research, administrative and operational tasks.
- Working closely with other cross-functional or internal teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience is an advantage.
- Having a customer-centric mind.
- Good in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good in English.
- Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills.
- Having experiences on any well.
- Known customer experiences/survey platform is a plus.
- Having experiences on any well-known CRM platform is a plus.