About the Role
As a CS Customs Brokerage Import, you will be reporting directly to Laemchabang Branch Manager. Working with an exciting team of people and you are the one in the team who takes care of Sales
Account of the company.
Your responsibilities are but not limited to:
- To receive the shipping documents from ocean.
- To prepare the import or export entry and get re-confirmation its entry contents from customers. Get in touch with customers for the description and details for entry declaration (if needed)
- To coordinate with trucking for cargo released schedule and keep monitoring of truck status.
- To coordinate with the consignee if any import license required. Provided necessary information /suggesting to the consignee if needed.
- Prepare for d/o exchanging, support d/o advance (if agreed) for the non HWL consolidation shipment.
- Prepare for the storage charges and etc. To shipping staff for cargo released process.
- Corporate with consignee for the duty payment and/or duty advance if contract said.
- To complete all related cost and documentation to sea freight department for further invoicing process.
- To invoicing of those non HWL consolidation shipment, direct to customers.
- Documents scanned to the center filing.
- Daily report key in.
- Proactively follow up Container Deposit if may have.
- Able to solve unexpected irregularity and keep client informed proactively.
- Able to work under high-pressure, extra miles and flexibility to exceed client’s expectation.
Requirements for the Role:
- Thai nationality, Male/Female, age 25 - 35 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Administration or others related Field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in freight forwarding or Customs Brokerage with understanding of all related process and documents.
- Extensive knowledge of logistics services, freight forwarding and Airlines.
- Good skills of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power point).
- Teamwork oriented. Ability to handle multi tasks with good managerial skill and high tactic in monitoring of rapid information flow.
- Good command in reading and writing English.
- Preferable: Can check and submit License Per Invoice (LPI: FDA Cosmetics, FDA Medical Devices)
- Preferable: Can prepare FTA Refund Documents and follow up with LCH Customs Officer till the refund amounts is approved.
- Work Location at Lake Ratchada Office Complex Building, Asoke
What's on Offer:
- A very competitive salary package.
- Industry leading business environment and family culture.
- Opportunity to grow your career in the local and global Hellmann network.
- 5 days working, 13th month salary, Annual leave 14 days, Provident fund, Group insurance. Uniform.
If you feel this role is for you then please apply and a member of our recruitment ream will contact you upon a successful application.