Only English resume will be considered.
- Female, Male aged 32-45 years old. (Thai nationality only)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or Economics
- At least 5++ years’ experience in secretary of a listed company and can make documents sent to the stock exchange
(Prefer Listed company, Banking, Retail)
- Experience with corporate governance and SET compliances
- Results-oriented, possesses good leadership and communication skills and works well in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong knowledge of Thai Laws, Corporate Laws.
- Good in spoken and written English
- Ability to represent the company to customers, financial institutions, government offices and suppliers
- Have skills in coordinating with various internal and external agencies
- Dynamics, Result - Oriented, Self-Driven
- Knowledge and understanding of the various rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Stock Exchange of Thailand Including the Public Limited Companies Act
And related law.
- Include ensuring compliance obligations under relevant laws and the requirements of regulatory authorities are met, ensuring that Board members have the proper advice and resources for
discharging their fiduciary duties to shareholders under law, responsible for corporate disclosure and compliance with relevant laws and regulations (i.e. SET, SEC) as well as good governance practice, organizing and managing relevant matters concerning the
shareholder meetings, ensuring that the records, or minutes of the Board's actions during a Board meeting, reflect the proper exercise of those fiduciary duties, and other secretarial support to the Board of Directors
- Represent the company Coordinate with the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET)
- Experience as a secretary of a listed company and can make documents sent to the stock exchange
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Prepare and maintain important company documents such as director registration. Board meeting invitation letter Invitation letter to shareholders' meeting Minutes of the Board of Directors
meeting and shareholders' meeting and annual report etc.
- Work well with CEO, and COO to develop the strategic plan.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Analyse on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Communicate with SET and investors about company's performance
Interested? Please send “NOW” your application letter and resume (in Microsoft Word format only)
For more information, please call Walaiporn: 085-9955915