- To support Head of Commercial Credit Analysis units on identifying risk issues and provide recommendation to balance between risk caution and RM’s credit request in order to mitigate risk and drive growth for Thai Corporate by working closely with CBG RMs
and coordinate well with risk management.
- Analyze customer’s business, financial factors and source of repayment to identify ability to pay of the customer including the risk concern and how to mitigate it before emerging.
- Coordinate and work with RMs to balance between risk caution and RM’s credit request to establish structure deals and avoid or mitigate risk.
- Conduct and recommend credit rating for customers under responsibility.
- Provide recommendation for annual credit review for customers under responsibility in order to find the opportunity for business expansion and NPL preventing in the future.
- Monitor and alert RM, if there is any crisis that impact to customer’s business or debt repayment capacity.
- Assist Head of Corporate Credit Analysis Section in coaching credit analysts in the team.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business management or related fields
- 3-5 years of direct experience in this field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in management level
- Strong financial analytical skill and ability to conduct cash flow projection
- Can work under pressure and time constraint
- Good written and spoken English
- Proficient in Excel
Talent Acquisition Department
Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
1222 Rama III Rd.,Bangpongpang,Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
For more information : Talent Acquisition Center (0) 2296 2378