Exp- 7+ years
Budget- Upto 100 to 130k
Locations - Bangkok
Interested Candidates connect on Line - nikita5577
- Perform requirement gathering according to core and non-core insurance systems (e.g. Policy admin system, claim system, compensation system, etc.) enhancement to serve IFRS17 requirement.
- Develop functional specification and provide requirement explanation to development team.
- Prepare test scenario and test case.
- Provide briefing requirement and test scenario with test team.
- Help guiding test team to provide test data.
- Help guiding test team to prepare test environment.
- Lead/investigate in requirement or data issues for clarification.
- 7+ years business analyst experience
- 3-5 years related business experience with Finance function with specific functional expertise in actuarial, risk management or accounting, in the Insurance industry
- Understanding of financial impact and disclosures under IFRS 17
- Basic business reengineering knowledge, requirements gathering and design techniques
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
- Good written and verbal communications skills
Can take initiative to lead meetings and keep a team oriented properly
Nikita Botre- Team Lead HR
ADI is a leading and recognized player in Staffing, Recruitment and HR Consultancy services across South Asia having fully operational offices in Thailand (Bangkok) - Head Office, Singapore, India and Indonesia. Our main focus sectors are IT, Telecom, Banking & Finance, Oil and Gas. Our end to end services include HR consulting, Permanent Recruitment, Staff Augmentation, Outsourcing and Contract Management.
ADI operates across all major markets and serves its clients through its regional offices and a network of partners and affiliates. We have a vast network of resources and consultants to serve the diverse needs of our clients. ADI is currently supporting more than 100 multinational or local large customer base through its 200 Technical Staff (IT Programmers, System / Business Analyst & Others) and 30 back-end staff that comprises of Recruitment Specialist, Sales team, Finance and Admin team working from our various offices.
ADI Focus Skills are
i) IT Staff: Programmers, Business Analyst, Project managers, SAP, Dot Net, Tester, Cobol, RPG–AS400, Java, Oracle, Database Administrator (DBA), System Engineers and System Admin
ii) Engineers: Telecom, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics and Oil & Gas etc.
iii) Admin and Management Staff: HR, Accounting, Office Admin, Translators, Receptionist, Secretaries and Customer Service Representatives.
ADI is looking for well-qualified and motivated individual to join this challenging position