Our client is a global leader in automotive manufacturing. They currently need a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join their team.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Leading the continuous improvement in the plant according to the Operation Excellence model and ensuring the sustainability of implemented solutions.
- Proposing improvement action plans for the plant.
- Developing continuous improvement skills on site.
- Ensuring the communication of continuous improvement issues across the site.
- Contributing to the improvement of operations models.
- Being responsible for continuous improvement activities.
- Leading and coordinating with operations people in order to reduce costs and promote continuous improvements.
- Initiating continuous improvement and cost-saving projects.
- Ensuring the company saving projects (CAP) are achieved through effective methods; Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Assisting and collaborating with all concerned parties in order to achieve the company’s targets through a balanced scorecard.
- Ensuring the achievement of improvement activities in each workshop in terms of yield, productivity, process flow, and operating costs.
- Developing and training employees in Lean and Six Sigma tools.
- Managing and supervising technicians or process trainers to achieve continuous improvement targets.
- Appraising direct reports during performance review periods and aligning the development and training plans for them. Coaching and mentoring key people. Recognizing performance and approving sanctions when appropriate.
- Helping to communicate activities to inform all levels in the company about continuous improvement activities and related progress in other plants.
- Promoting the Company’s corporate culture and values.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or another related field.
- Experience of more than 6 years in continuous improvement, cost-saving, and project management from a multi-national manufacturing company.
- Background in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, or Kaizen.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and able to coordinate with other related functions.
- Strong in problem-solving, decision making, and analytical skills, team player.
Our client provides an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, a provident fund, a five-day working week, and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: CI1042910