This is a full-time position that exists to ensure the sustainability of the Continuous improvement practices, systems and processes within the Rayong Facility.
This will be accomplished by:
1. Regular audits,
2. Providing training, coaching and consultation,
3. Establishing ‘best practices’ with associated education and training, and
4. Ad-hoc issue resolution.
5. Do analysis of all the losses and timely escalate it to concerned people
Note: Under normal conditions the audit function serves only to identify areas of need.
1. Identify and recognize areas of Continuous improvement compliance.
- Maintains expert knowledge level of Continuous improvement, lean manufacturing and industry “best in class” manufacturing operations practices to serve as a subject matter expert.
- Support to functional leads to help direct the element of Leading and Managing Change.
- Regular audits to:
2. Identify, recognize and implement Lean “best practices”
3. Identify areas of opportunity & work with plant to correct.
- Support KWS Manager to maintain the COE Playbooks; inclusive of ensuring compliance with all “best practices”, policies, procedures and schedules.
- Works with plant supervisors to identify, develop and implement CI “best practices” and production/process improvements that increase OEE within the Rayong plant.
- Works with plant supervisors to develop and implement “best practices” in the areas of receiving, processing, packaging, quality and shipping.
- Ensures the optimization of plant operations and/or equipment related Kaizen events by:
1. Maintaining a schedule of major Kaizens.
2. Ensuring multi-plant participation in major Kaizens when appropriate.
3. Identification, implementation, and sharing of major Kaizen resultant “best practices”, and
4. Identification, implementation, and sharing of S2 Kaizen events.
- Coordinate with Environmental Health & Safety, Food Safety and Quality to ensure that all improvement practices/procedures/methodologies ensure 100% compliance in these areas.
- Do the waste and OEE losses analysis work with production and engineering team to improve the waste and the OEE
- Participate in ongoing cross-functional savings analysis teams to conduct plant savings opportunities analyses.
- Responsible for Tier 1,2,3 Meeting, sustainability: Ensure achievement of all unit KPIs; ensure adherence to and continuous improvement for all area DMS elements.
- Process Monthly reports, Quarterly and yearly report.
- Other duties as assigned by KWS Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5 years related experience
Candidate minimum qualifications:
- Effective Thai and English communication (both written and verbally) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated “change agent” skills; inclusive of influence management, project management, vision development, and people motivation skills.
- Demonstrate ability to identify and leverage internal and external technical resources.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and consult multiple organizational levels from the plant floor.
- Experience with manufacturing, enterprise, and PLAS systems.
- Proven problem solving skills inclusive of Root Cause Analysis, Kaizen, and Conflict Resolution.
- Proficiency with computers, and computer software including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
Candidate preferred qualifications:
- Experience with SAP.
- Experience with Lean
- Previous Manufacturing Operations Management.