Managing supervising and interfacing all Construction, Pre commission and Commissioning activities with Contractor Construction organization including Construction Subcontractor.
- Laise with Company for all construction activities related to Contract requirement.
- Establish Construction execution and strategic Planning for all pre-fabrication and site installation works in accordance with Project Requirements.
- Ensure all parties involved in the project are aware of the project requirements/ progress status , plans, and correspondence pertaining to project matters.
- Ensure SSHE requirement are enforced and complied.
- Ensure QA/QC requirements are enforced and complied.
- Expediting and ensuring all Construction work is executed in accordance with schedule in order to meet Project completion schedule.
- Monitor the performance of the Subcontractor works involved both pre-fabrication and site-installation, organization and ensure with Subcontractor the requirement of site Construction permits & regulations are clearly understood and implemented.
Bachelor Degree of Engineering
Minimum twelve 12 year of working/managing experience in onshore oil and gas or Petrochemical Construction
Minimum 5 year in the position of Construction Manager in onshore oil and gas industry or Petrochemical Construction
Please send resume to CChadavipoo @ fircroft . com (อีเมลติดกันหมด)
Fircroft Thailand 22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,, Thailand 10110 Chairat Chadavipoo (FB)