To manage overall compensation & benefit strategy to ensure market competitiveness and alignment with CEVA Global and Local direction.
- Implements compensation strategies covering salary review, incentive, and bonus payment per C&B policies and guideline and handle expatriate compensation and tax activities.
- Leads Total Remuneration Survey submission and works with Cluster C&B team to review local salary structure to ensure competitive compensation and benefits with market.
- Supports and prepares the company’s compensation and benefit budget plan.
- Implement Global Job Framework and compensation structures in the organization (grading system, job evaluation system, job description policy, promotion policy, etc) aligned
with the corporate policy.
- Liaison with GHO C&B and Cluster C&B on Country HR matters
- Support emerging markets country HR on Compensation and Benefits implementation and propose pay structure and benefits for new countries.
- Manages and supports employees’ promotion, adjustment, and any movements that impact the pay and benefits.
- Carries out special requests/projects and any other work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Political Science, Laws, or other related fields. Master Degree in HR management or MBA is desirable.
- Strong experience in Thailand Compensation and benefits implementation in Multinational Company and coordination with Global HO. Knowledge of C&B in Cambodia, Laos,
Myanmar, and Bangladesh will be a plus.
- Experience in Salary Structure, Job Grade, Basic Compensation & Benefits designed and development in multinational companies
- Strong Experience in remuneration management such as salary survey, salary structure, benefit benchmarking in Thailand.
- Experience in HRIS management.
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgement and discretion in handling confidential materials and matters.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work with multiple deadlines.
- Good attention to details and data accuracy.
- Basic PC computer skills in MS word and Powerpoint and Advance skill in MS Excel.
- Good knowledge of personal tax, Social Security, Provident Funds, Work men compensation, and Labour Law.
- Knowledge of Expatriate and Tax.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to articulate and communicate in local and regional level.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefit packages, extensive career opportunities with internal exposure and training to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates, please submit full detailed resume in English, recent photo, stating your background and expected salary by click "Apply
CEVA Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
Jasmine City Building, 21st floor,
2 Soi Sukhumvit 23 (Prasarnmitr), Sukhumvit Road
Klongtoey Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110