If you are completely obsessed with building a vibrant digital community, driving engagement across our core business operations and value-added
services, and serving our host users with a bias for growth – This job is for you!
The ideal candidate is seeking a breakthrough career at a fast-paced company and is passionate about building a dynamic digital marketplace community
and driving engagement across the SND platform. Thinking big and acting in a hurry is at the heart of this role. You must possess expert skills-building strategic roadmaps for our marketplace while anticipating our future product launches.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who has experience serving as the architect and strategist of a successful online community marketplace.
This position reports to the Country Manager.
What you’ll be doing
- Own and execute the overall community strategy.
- Increase cross-platform engagement in our host user segment.
- Increase the number of daily active host users on the SND platform.
- Develop strategies and initiatives to increase community member engagement.
- Lead the evaluation of community software platforms and contribute to the selection process.
- Work with the product and engineering teams on platform customizations and integrations to create a positive experience for our host users.
- Be the voice of the host user, externally and internally, always putting our host users first.
- Be the external face of the host community/host user experience. This person will post as a brand ambassador under their own account, not the brand’s,
and work on developing the community by participating in discussions, finding new users, and listening to the current ones.
- Create and implement moderation policies and procedures to ensure members adhere to standards.
- Identify, drive, and track relevant metrics of success, turning insights into action.
- Bridging the online community efforts into real-life activities.
- Interpret partner insights into actions by igniting improvements in our products and services.
- Brings an “outside In” perspective to our digital campaigns and strategy.
- Accountable for attracting and retaining members for all facets of the community.
- Manage the Engagement Support personnel
KPI's and Measurements
- Increase the number of daily active host users on the SND Platform
- Increase the number of page views of Community and Knowledge Base pages
- Increase time on pages
- Long amounts of time on a page could indicate that the content is being read, while short page time indicates that your members aren’t interested
in that content and the title could have been misleading.
- Increase the number of discussions generated by community members per session
- Increase the number of comments per session
- Increase the number of community registrations
- Increase the number of sessions and returning sessions on Community and Knowledge Base pages
- Increase the number of questions answered by the community
- Decrease the cost to serve our host users
What your background looks like
- You have demonstrated expertise with community tools, policies, systems, and industry best practices
- You have immense experience leading cross-functional initiatives
- You have a keen sense of how to drive engagement initiatives digitally
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and infinite tenacity
- You have driven tangible results leveraging both data and intuition