- Develop communication strategic messages and effectively utilize appropriate communication vehicles to strengthen the McDonald’s brand position in the market.
- Support and guide Marketing teams with both proactive and reactive media events/issues, in conjunction with Media Relations.
- Facilitate the development of value-added public relations and social responsibility initiatives in conjunction with marketing teams and Operations teams, working collaboratively with
participating agencies. Also, foster the sharing of best practices in these areas.
- To build professional relationship with local reporters either through individual network or PR consultant agency
- Manage cases of customer complaint and maintain customer relationship to be allied with McDonald’s policy.
- Create and budget an overall communication program with clearly stated aims and objectives, a defined strategy and specific program of activity in the following areas: Public/Community
Relations, Government relations (including key influencers), Media Relations, Customer Relations, Issue/Crisis management, Internal Communications
- Monitor the effectiveness of communication/PR program and modify as necessary against achievement and against changing corporate aims
- Manage and maintain company information archive
- Provide support to HR & OPS & TRN in developing and maintaining resources and information collection/library to enhance employees’ continuous learning and development
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Public Relations, Marketing Communication
- Excellent in communication and analytical skill.
- Excellent in Thai and English writing, speaking, listening and reading skills
- Willing to get involved in ad hoc projects with a can-do attitude
MC Thai Co., Ltd.
97/11 Big C Rajdamri Building,
Office 1 Room, 5th Floor, Rajdamri Road,
Lumpinee, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330