- Develop, design and troubleshoot Cold Forging process, Mold, Tools and Equipment for all products assigned at the Factory
- Investigate, procure and implementing state of the technology to enable the effective development of manufacturing processes for both existing products
and new forged products
- Assist in the identification and coordination of new forging products; analyze and evaluate customer quote requests and determine feasibility of production
from forge concept to machining/forging to finished part per customer requirements.
- Oversee the design and participate closely in the research and development of new forging; interact with internal staff and external customers to resolve
- Utilize 2D and 3D Cad software to develop prints and models for manufacture of product, tooling, train and assist in the use of advanced computer systems
and computer software packages.
- Provide technical support for Tool & Die, Maintenance, Quality, and recommend improvements for the manufacturing process to improve efficiencies, quality,
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent related work experience
- At least 10 years of Cold Forging Engineer
- Having technical skill in the design process Cold Forging, develop Cold Forging tools & equipment
- Understand in concept of Cold Forging mold design and relation process i.e. Heat treatment, Short Blast, etc.
- Experience in Autodesk 3D Inventor is desirable although not essential as training can be given
- Strong organizational and communication skills, and prior leadership responsibility
- Good command of English communication
Monday - Friday
Amata Nakorn IE, Chonburi
OR Depends on qualification and experience
If you are interested, please submit your Resume
with your recent photo, present salary and expected salary to us