- Cluster Chief Accountant is the leader to drive Accounting and Finance team run hotel & resort business smoothly. The business located in Phuket, Thailand.
- To handle the administration of all financial aspects of the hotel’s operations, to ensure that all local and company policies & procedures are observed and to supervise the day to day operations of the accounting department.
- To handle in compiling timely and accurate financial management reports, as required by the business and the owners. Also must assume responsibility for the management of the Accounting as designated in the department reporting flow chart.
- The Cluster Chief Accountant must work in order to ensure that proper internal controls are in place. Also, the Chief Accountant must play a role in the development of the Accounting Staffs including hiring, training, cross-training, and development in order
to meet the hotel’s and the Company’s human resources needs.
- Male/Female, Thai nationality age not over 50 years old.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Bachelor 's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in Chief Accountant at least 5 years from hotel / Resort business.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all jobs in the Accounting areas.
- Good English communication both verbal and written.
- Management and Leadership skills required. Sharp to make decision.
- Familiarity with financial systems: COMANCHE, MICROS, EXCEL.