Responsible for assist and support Wealth Management’s External Relationship Manager (ERM) with all on-going activities to better serve clients’ need.
Role and Responsibilities /
- Coordinate and assist Wealth Management’s External Relationship Manager (ERM)
- Preparing, processing and completing all documents for new account opening in each product and all requests for ERM’s clients, both new client and existing clients.
- Processing the document related the executed transactions for all products.
- Taking, executing and confirming orders with clients and also ERM.
- Supporting ERMs with sales materials, tools and any constructive meeting with related teams to better serve clients’ needs
- Acts as a point of contact and build relationship with ERM
คุณสมบัติ: Thai nationality
- Age not over 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Possess Investment Consultant Complex 1
- At least 2 - 3 year experiences in this field
- Pleasant personality with service-minded and good team player
- Adhere to high standard of ethical and professional working environment
- Comfortable with computer and Internet technology
- Good command of written and spoken English is a plus
We offers career development, and is committed to developing each employee to fulfill his/her potential. Successful candidates can look forward to competitive
remuneration package, fringe benefits and exciting career prospects.
Interested applicants: Please send your detailed resume and salary history to:
The Human Resources Department
Kiatnakin Phatra Securities Public Company Limited
8th Floor Human Resources Department,
Muang Thai-Phatra Office Tower 1,
252/6 Ratchadaphisek Rd.,Huay-Kwang, Bangkok 10310
(Applications will be treated with strictly confidential)