Working as an integral part of the DM outbound Sales & Channel Team, this role will support the company’s objectives by delivering strategic business insights and strategic plan to improve sales efficiency and effectiveness. The DM Outbound Channel Strategy will utilize digital analytic and other data sources to deliver sales reporting, campaign/project analysis, year plan, new product initiation, also new business development which create market advantage and business opportunities for the company.
(1) Delivering business insight and strategic recommendation to improve sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Drive strategic decision-making through deep understanding and analysis of various business drivers.
- Deliver sales reporting, campaign/project analysis, and identify business opportunities.
- Prepare the data for presentations, apply critical thinking, make recommendations, and lead strategic conversations that will enhance the business moving forward.
(2) Channel Strategic Planning:
- Growth Strategy & Channel penetration strategy
- New product concept development & New business development
- Sales activities including incentive and motivation program
- Sales forecast and year plan
- Budget planning
(3) Channel Profitability Monitoring & Management:
- Expense control
- Key probability drivers monitoring and optimization
- Business case development to identify the return of investment for each project initiatives for top management approval process.
(4) Strategic Project Management
- Project management for all strategic initiatives to improve sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Project result tracking and optimize (if needed) to meet the target
Generali Life Assurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
16th Floor, CRC Tower, All Seasons Place 87/2 Wireless Road
Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
The Generali Group is one of Europe’s biggest insurers by market capitalization and it ranks in the top five insurers in the world by global premium income. Generali employs over 60,000 employees worldwide.
Generali Thailand provides competitive remunerations and employee benefits in line with multinational operating in Thailand. We are committed to investing in a comprehensive training and development program for our staff. Now we are seeking for competent, enthusiastic and qualified candidates for the following vacancies: