PRTR is working with a digital currency service providing company to fill the position of CFO. This is the ideal opportunity for candidates who have expertise in the managerial finance and treasury function with a strong passion in cryptocurrency and enjoys
challenges working for a new setup company.
- Liaising with auditors and regulators such as SEC, BOT and AML.
- Buying Cryptocurrency from overseas to increase supply and sell in domestic market
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO.
- Analysing and performing appropriate hedging and funding activities (FX, swaps, loans, deposits, etc.)
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets.
- Reviewing funding needs
- Managing the financial reporting/planning for the company (quarterly financial reporting and budgeting).
- Initially liaising with outsourced accounting firms for tax and bookkeeping matters.
- Oversees the capital structure of the company as well as treasury duty (FX trading/ limits, loan, payment, cashflow, liquidity function)
- Assessing all business related financial risks including FX and interest rate
- Driving the company's financial planning and financial model.
- Male or female. Thai nationality only. Aged 30-40 years.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience at managerial level (AVP, VP, Head of Accounting, and Finance).
- CPA qualification is highly desirable.
- Experience in FX trading, cross-border trading and hedging is a must
- Knowledge or strong passion in a Cryptocurrency transaction will be a great advantage.
- Good command of English.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and open-minded with decent initiatives.