The chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the on-going development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
Our client is an F&B retail company that has been successful in the past years and is looking forward to accelerate its business.
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans (e.g. costing analysis)
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes (i.e., annual budgeting, cashflow, forecast update)
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction from finance and accounting perspective
- Plan, develop, organise, implement, direct and evaluate the company's fiscal function and performance
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team and be proactive in initiating finance/ accounting conversation with other management in order to ensure insightful and accurate information/ analysis
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, tax, and treasury departments
- Lead ERP working team for ERP implementation and on-going improvement
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee the issuance of financial information (e.g., management account)
- Be accountable for financial results reporting to EXCO
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the CEO in performing their responsibilities (including sales direction, product profitability study, feasibility study, and cost control)
Have a master's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation, preferably in F&B retail
Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations
Should have experience in partnering with an executive team (highly desirable if worked with private equity before)
Strong leadership and track record of managing people required. Confidence in team building and preferred if can timely bring in right-hand man
Strong experience in process improvement and ERP implementation/ upgrade
High degree of integrity, ethics, and proven track record of good
Go-getter attitude and teamwork
Thai/English good written and oral communication skills
Very interesting opportunity to scale up a business and work directly with it's founder.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Joao Maciel on +66 2 012 5086.