Contact: Morakot 092 272 3288
Morakot (at) mriww . Co . th
Our client is the world leader in Automatic Storage Technology for over a century. They are now expanding the market
and looking CFO who will be responsible for overall business direction, especially Finance Strategies.
- Identify opportunities and risks to improve the business and finance performance
- Financial Forecast, planning and analysis. Analyze and suggest the Management the right Company structure and business
- Co-driver to business stakeholders: Customers, Banks, Internal Departments, Contractors and Outsources, External Auditors
- Analyze and navigate business and financial target and performance
- Encourage transparency within the organization
- Involving in Business Projects. Play a big part in managing all areas of Financial and Accounting Terms of each projects.
Be able to advise Risk, Benefits, Advantages, Adjustment... etc.
- Month-end closing report (BPC – business planning & consolidation).
- Provide overall support and analysis to Managing Director and South Asia Pacific region management regarding the financial
affairs of the company.
- Accountable for the preparation and analysis of financial statements, including income statement, balance sheet, and
cash flows in compliance with both local accounting requirements.
- Manage local auditors and local statutory agencies. Ensure that all statutory reporting requirements are met.
- Setting and enforcing financial company policies and standards while keeping a positive and collaboratively team environment
within and across the organization.
- Proactively improve and standardize business processes and internal controls.
- Work closely with Banks to optimize Company benefit
- Coordinate and consolidate financial activities of all foreign subsidiaries
- Identify the best BOI license for the Company and implement it
- Thai nationality only, 35-55 years
- 10 years’ experience in Finance with Functional Controlling
- University degree in Accounting/Finance / Controlling.
- Good English communication skills and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer literate.
- Team oriented, good interpersonal and strong leadership skills.
- Good English Communications skills.
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details and refer the position as Regional Business/Finance Controller to
Morakot (at) mriww . co . th
For more Information, Call
Morakot: 092 272 3288