Our client is a Real Estate Developer. To support their team, they are looking for CFO to join the team.
- Overseeing financial planning and accounting activities.
- Deciding on investment strategies, controlling and evaluating fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensuring cash flow is appropriate as well as keeping up-to-date of financial instruments knowledge.
- Assisting executive management in business analysis and other relevant areas significant for decision-making.
- Strengthening relationships with banks and other financial institutions to support the business.
- Ensuring the finance and accounting teams constantly improve and subordinates are coached for further development in their careers
- Coordinating with related departments; such as investor relations, auditor and external consultant on financial issues.
- Thai nationality with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Proven track record in finance functions, especially in fundraising, investment or in a financial advisor role.
- Experience with bank, listed company or real estate firm is advantageous.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Good communication skills in both Thai and English.