· Devise and implement operational standards and constantly evaluate the quality of service through quantitative and objective measures. Establish clear accountabilities, processes & standards and ensure compliance across the company
· Identify staff requirements and training needs, establishing program to develop and motivate the team to achieve operational excellence.
· Responsible for the sales support activities of the air cargo business in the local market, including implementation of the global commercial sales plan
· Must play a pro-active role in anticipating and solving problems before they occur and in implementing innovative solutions to achieve competitive advantage.
· May be requested to perform other duties as assigned based on Director of Ground Operation’s needs or airline activities
· Perform the duties and evaluate the staff under responsibility to meet the company’s standard and KPI
· Implement the new initiatives to cost reduction and effective work process
· The issuance and updating of the Ground Operations Manual and its Standard Operating standards and procedures relating to Cargo Operation.
· Ensure updating and comply with IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations including addendum
· Coordinate with Document Control in the distribution of relating Manuals and SOP under Cargo Operations
· Responsibilities of Dangerous Goods policy, procedure, updating and amendment which concern to cargo and passenger activities.
· Bachelor degree or above
· At least 10 years working experience in the aviation industry and 5 years in the cargo operations position
· Excellent communications skills both written, verbal, and presentation
· Proven knowledge in Cargo Operations and or Freighter
· Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced changing environment
· Strong project management skills and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
· Relevant certifications in cargo operations and DG CAT6
· Airline experience is necessary
Thai VietJet Air Joint Stock Company Limited is a subsidiary of Vietnamese Vietjet Air, Operating an intensive flight network in Thailand and Vietnam.We are planning to expand its operation throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
The airline’s mission is to meet the increasing travel demands of domestic and international travelers by providing punctual flights and a high quality of service.