Launched nearly a decade ago, Capstone Globe, a veteran in the crowded FX and CFD sector, with its own insight
into the industry, is looking for an experienced head of sales with a proven track record in FX and CFD sales to join our growing Southeast Asia team to build our own Capstone Globe sales function overseeing new business growth, leads conversion, and existing
customer value maximisation globally. You will be a naturally born salesperson with exceptional organisational, planning, communication, and teamwork skills. You will have proven new and existing business sales strategies that can drive business from day one.
What you will do
- Execute the sales of Capstone Globe products in Thailand, both directly and via indirect sales channels – introducing
brokers, affiliates, and others. Take an active role in global product development as befits the company’s commercial strategy.
- Identify and develop new channels for marketing and sales. Generate and convert sales leads. Build and maintain
relationships with prospective and existing Capstone Globe clients.
- Execute an organised, efficient and structured sales process on the phone, face to face, and at trading expos
- Conduct sales-oriented training seminars to Capstone Globe clients and business partners to expand and further
growth sales and marketing efforts.
- Prepare, develop and execute on the monthly, quarterly and annual Capstone Globe sales plans, addressing any
deviation in actual vs target output.
- Work closely with the CMO on wider business development, marketing, sales and brand building strategies.
- When the time is right, build a scalable, efficient, profitable sales team overseeing Thai sales strategy and
operation across customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- 2+ years’ experience in FX and CFD sales with a demonstrable track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong knowledge of forex and CFD trading. Experience at the multi-platform broker is a plus.
- Experience working with the trading/dealing desk and creating and developing product strategies to meet the sales
- Exceptional communication, relationship building, networking, leads nurturing and conversion, and management
- Experienced leader with proven track record of managing people and building teams.
- Knowledge of FX and CFD industry ecosystem, clients, key partners, relationships. Strong personal relationships
with industry partners, affiliates, IBs is a plus.
- Experience working in a high-pace, demanding environment with ambitious growth targets and tight deadlines. Experience
in multitasking is a must.
- Absolute fluency in English.
What you get
US$2,000+ salary, High commission, attractive bonus.
Reimbursing business entertainment expenses when the deal is done;
Local holidays, and flexible time-off paid policy to balance your life with work.
Job locate: Bangkok
Who we are
Interested in shaping the future of trading with us?
We'd love to talk. Reach out to us at
Line: +852 69358738
WhatsApp: +852 69358738
Should your application be successful, a member of our HR team will get back to you shortly with feedback and next steps.